Once we have a thorough understanding of your financial goals and objectives, we will build your personalized wealth plan which includes several valuable features:
- Transparency: Easily view all of your investments including stocks, ETF’s, Mutual Funds, Separately Managed Accounts, 401k’s, IRA’s, annuities, life insurance, long-term care, and real estate to see how you are developing and maintaining financial independence.
- Cyber Security: Login to your personal client site using a 256-byte encryption.
- Real-Time: Wealth Plan updates daily, access in the cloud.
- Monte Carlo: Run a simulation to stress test your portfolio, What-If Scenarios.
- Net-Worth: Zillow integration to estimate values for personal and rental properties.
- Budgeting: Optimize monthly cash flow, similar to mint.com.
- Personal Vault: Store important financial documents in one easy-to-access location.
Being able to access your wealth plan in the cloud provides a easier client experience. However, cyber security is a major concern for our clients, which is why we use a secure, 256-byte encryption. You can review your wealth plan anytime and it will update each night. You will be able to view your net-worth, which integrates with Zillow to estimate market values for personal and rental properties.
No one can predict the future, but statistics can help give us an idea of what to expect. We will run a Monte-Carlo simulation to stress test the probability of you reaching your financial goals and objectives.
In addition, you can access an online vault which stores all of your important financial documents, like tax returns, trusts and account statements. We can help you create a budget to optimize monthly cash flow using real-time integrations with your checking, debit and credit card accounts. Your financial plan will feel complete.
Easily view all of your investments including stocks, ETF’s, Mutual Funds, Separately Managed Accounts, 401k’s, IRA’s, annuities, life insurance, long-term care, and real estate values to see how you are progressing on attaining your financial goals and objectives.